The College Connections Project makes applying to college a little easier by paying eligible individual’s college application fees.
- Enrolled within the past six months in an adult education or community-based organization program or referred by SUNY Empire State College. (Examples include GED programs; EOCs; and social service organizations.)
- Age 19+; citizen, legal permanent resident, or other eligible non-citizen; and New York City address.
- Income within 150% of federal poverty guidelines.
- Not have a parent with a 4-year U.S. college degree.
- Provide proof of having completed the FAFSA and TAP financial aid applications.
The Application Fee Waiver Program can be used to apply to CUNY, which has a fee of $65/$70; to SUNY Empire State College, which has a fee of $50; and to other colleges with application fees that cannot be waived. Contact Us via phone or email to make an appointment to get an application fee waiver.